|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
May 2015 Schedule
Sun. May 03: Bobby Broom Trio - featuring Bobby Broom (guitar), with Dennis Carroll (bass) and Greg Artry (drums)
Sun. May 10: Ari Brown Quintet - featuring Ari Brown (sax), with Kirk Brown (piano), Yosef Ben Israel (bass), Dr. Cuz (percussion), Avreeyal Ra (drums)
Sun. May 17: A special "Double-Bill" evening at Room 43 - with:
6:00 p.m. Mt. Carmel H.S. Jazz Band
7:30 p.m. Bobbi Wilsyn Group, featuring Bobbi Wilsyn (vocals), with Miguel de la Cerna (piano), Marlene Rosenberg (bass), Jarrard Harris (sax), Harold Morrison (drums)
Sun. May 24: John Wesley Quartet - featuring John Wesley (sax), with Supasit Supawong (piano), Steven Manns (bass), Josh Ross (drums)
Sun. May 31: Joan Collaso's 5th Sunday Jam - featuring Joan Collaso (vocals), with sidemen TBA
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott