|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
April 2014 Schedule
Sun. April 06: Marquis Hill Quintet - featuring Marquis Hill (trumpet), with Dustin Laurenzi (tenor sax), Justefan (vibraphone), Joshua Ramos (bass), Makaya McCraven (drums)
Sun. April 13: Victor Goines Trio - featuring Victor Goines (saxes and clarinets), with Dennis Carroll (bass), Greg Artry (drums)
Sun. April 20: Hinda Hoffman Quintet - featuring Hinda Hoffman (vocals), with Ron Perrillo (piano), Dennis Carroll (bass), George Fludas (drums), Tom Garling (trombone)
Sun. April 27: Juli Wood Quintet - featuring Juli Wood (sax & vocals), with Victor Garcia (trumpet), Steve Barry (trombone), Pete Benson (organ), Todd Howell (drums)
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott