|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
November 2014 Schedule
Sun. November 02: Ray Bailey's Birthday Bash - featuring Ray Bailey (saxophone), with sidemen TBA
Sun. November 09: Maggie Brown Group - featuring Maggie Brown (vocals), with sidemen TBA
Sun. November 16: Ari Brown Quintet - featuring Ari Brown (saxes), with sidemen TBA
Sun. November 23: Victor Goines Quintet - featuring Victor Goines (saxes/clarinet), with sidemen TBA
Sun. November 30: Joan Collaso's "5th Sunday Jam" - featuring Joan Collaso (vocals), with sidemen TBA
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott