|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
July 2014 Schedule
Sun. July 06: Ava Logan + Trio - featuring Ava Logan (vocals), with Dennis Luxion (piano), Brett Benteler (bass), Charles Heath (drums)
Sun. July 13: Victor Goines Quartet - featuring Victor Goines (saxes/clarinet), with Ron Perrillo (piano), Dennis Carroll (bass), Greg Artry (drums)
Sun. July 20: Juli Wood's Chicago Calling - featuring Juli Wood (saxes/vocals), with Harrison Bankhead (bass), Avreeyal Ra (drums), and special guest: Art Hoyle (trumpet/flugelhorn)
Sun. July 27: Charles Heath Quartet - featuring Charles Heath (drums), with Alexis Lombre (piano), Kurt Shelby (bass), Isaiah Collier (sax)
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott