|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
October 2015 Schedule
Sun. Oct. 04: Bill McFarland & The Chicago Horns - featuring Bill McFarland (trombone), Hank Ford (sax), Kenny Anderson (trumpet), Kirk Brown (piano), Yosef Ben Israel (bass), Ben Johnson (drums)
Sun. Oct. 11: Victor Goines Trio - featuring Victor Goines (clarinet/sax), with Dennis Carroll (bass), Greg Artry (drums)
Sun. Oct. 18: Ron Salter & The Most Wanted - featuring Ron Salter (saxophone), with Omowalie Ojikutu (trombone & vocals), Roger Weaver (keys), Mel Davis (drums)
Sun. Oct. 25: Audley Reid Quintet - featuring Audley Reid (saxes), with Cliff Johnson (keys), Will Howard (bass), Derek Henderson (drums), Margaret Murphy-Webb (vocals)
And don't forget our "Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan" is back! It's always FREE! On Tuesday, October 20th we welcome the duo of Eric Schneider (saxes/clarinet) and Jeremy Kahn (keys).
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott