|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
August 2014 Schedule
Sun. August 03: Jazz Community Big Band led by Marianne May
Sun. August 10: Peter Lerner Quintet - featuring Peter Lerner (guitar), with Robert Irving III (piano), Geof Bradfield (sax), Marlene Rosenberg (bass), Charles Heath (drums)
Sun. August 17: Julia Huff & Sharon Mevaa - featuring Julia Huff (vocals) & Sharon Mevaa (vocals), with sidemen TBA
Sun. August 24: Reginald T. McCants - featuring Reginald T. McCants (keyboards), with sidemen TBA
Sun. August 31: Joan Collaso's "5th Sunday Jam" - featuring Joan Collaso (vocals), with sidemen TBA
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott