|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
March 2015 Schedule
Sun. March 01: Lady "T" and her quintet - featuring Lady "T" Marcelain (vocals), with Dennis Luxion (piano), Jim Pierce (guitar), Dan DeLorenzo (bass), Andre Beasley (drums)
Sun. March 08: Jarrard Harris - featuring Jarrard Harris (saxes), with Julius Tucker (piano), Junius Paul (bass), Alvin Cobb (drums)
Sun. March 15: Robert Irving III "Expect The Unexpected as Generations Returns to Room 43!” - featuring Robert Irving III (piano & composer), and his Generations Band, with Scott Hesse (guitar), Rajiv Halim (soprano sax), Laurence D'Estival (alto sax), Irvin Pierce (tenor sax), Emma Dayhuff (bass & vocals), Charles heath (drums)
Sun. March 22: Marlene Rosenberg - featuring Marlene Rosenberg (bass), with Reggie Thomas (piano), Melvin Butler (saxophone), Greg Arty (drums)
Sun. March 29: Joan Collaso's Fifth Sunday Jam! - featuring Joan Collaso (vocals), with Larry Hanks (piano), Joshua Ramos (bass), Ben Johnson (drums)
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott